Friday, July 2, 2010

Awake,.. Smokey Mountain!! There's so many dreams in the large pile of garbage but most of this dreams are still only dream and not pursued.. because as always.. they're covered of smoke and waste that gives the children discouragement that they can achieve their dreams.
And i am one of those children. Meet me,. I'm Ram. Born in Smokey mountain. But I know I'm still fortunate to be a part of a blogging workshop. And being a part of this kind of workshop is a great responsibility, that's why my first blog was for other children of Smokey Mountain.

I know that there's so many people out there who want to help children but they don't know how. With the use of blogging, I will send to those people the dreams of Smokey mountain's children. In this blog, I carry the hope for Smokey mountain.

I challenge you to go up this mountain called smokey and you'll see the wide sea behind it. I believe that behind the inconvinient life of Smokey, WE can make our goals achieve through those kind-hearted peoples..



this is only the first.. :)


4 comments:

  1. Great Job Ramses....keep on sharing and keep on blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! Keep on blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. show everyone the light ramses :)
    write about everything and anything.
    share your views
    show what you see around you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for support kua ronnel and to all.. :) I'll give my best shot in my next blog..

    ReplyDelete