Tuesday, July 6, 2010


Hello bloggers!!! You know I've been thinking for my next blog when I remember my header, WHO IS RAM.. I really wonder who am I? Well, I introduce myself as a student who is full of hope and dream. As I type this words.. I thought who cares who am I? but I realized then that it's not important who cares but the thing is you express yourself, your opinions and your feelings. A good blog as I know must be worthreading for. And I want my readers to realize something after reading this blog.

I always express my feelings to my friends, amily and everyone cause we don't know when they will gone. I just simply want my readers to realize the importance of expressing yourself because time won't wait for us. We have to grab it itself.. To realize the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who gave birth to a premature baby. To realize the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper. To realize the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who wait each other to meet. To realize the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who missed the train. To realize the value of ONE SECOND, ask a person who just avoided an accident. To realize the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask an athlete who get second place in a race.

Time is gold. Treasure every moment you have,.. express yourself, show them who you are, live your life to the fullest. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called present!!

So show yourself now. Let them know who you are!! Im doing it.. (through BLOGGING).. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment